The Rock Youth Center COVID-19 Guidelines for Fall 2020
Guidelines when inside The Rock Youth Center:
- Require mask-wearing at all times when visitors are not seated at a table.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines to 6 feet distance between tables and individuals.
- Sanitize highly-touched surfaces, tables, chairs, door knobs, counters and bathrooms after use.
- Request that staff and volunteers to stay home if they are sick.
- Requesting that visitors not enter the building if they are feeling sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and asked to stay home.
- Decreasing building capacity in order to keep our building safe for visitors, volunteers, and staff.
Guidelines on when to stay home or away from The Rock Youth Center:
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home for 14 days from the date of suspected exposure.
- If you are awaiting your own COVID-19 test results.
- If you are unable to get a COVID-19 test, please stay home from The Rock Youth Center for 14 days from the date of suspected exposure.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever of 100.4°F or greater, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, fatigue, headache, muscle aches, nausea, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, vomiting, etc. within the past 7 days).
- If you or someone you live with have tested positive for COVID-19.
- If a staff member, volunteer or visitor is suspected to have COVID-19 or displays symptoms similar to COVID-19, we will immediately isolate and send home as safely as possible and recommend a test for COVID-19 prior to returning to The Rock Youth Center.